Customers in this modern world want to get more and more idea about the products before buying. Images or photos play an important role in showing each and every physical feature of the products like color, size, dimensions etc. To show all the angles of your product, you need 360 degree view images of the product, i.e panoramic photographs or wide format photographs. Camera shots are not like the human eyes. Their views are limited in terms of area.
So, to get a panorama photo you need to stitch the series of regular sized photographs together. Stitching images is a very complex task which involves calibration of each image, wrapping them for alignment, blending all images in a pattern to remove the issues like borders, blur, changes in texture, ghosting etc. This type of photo editing needs professionals with complete technical skills. SaivionIndia offers very high-quality panorama photo stitching services. We have a team of expert professionals who can handle all requirements regarding cropping, overlapping and photo editing without any scaling and distortion problems in the panorama images. We ensure to cover complete 360 degree spin of your products so that customers can analyze them in a better way.
Different Kinds of Panoramas:
Wide Panoramas: These panoramas look like very wide photographs and never go beyond 180 degrees, either vertically or horizontally. They appear just like regular photos but actually are stitched into a single photo from several images.
180 Degree Panoramas: These panoramas cover 180 degrees horizontally. They can cover a large area.
360 Degree Panoramas: Panoramas that cover 360 degrees fall under this category. They can cover an entire scene in just one wide image.
Spherical Panoramas: Also known by the name of planets, these 360 degree panoramas are created as a square spherical image through a special technique.
Why Choose SaivionIndia for Panorama Photo Stitching Services?
- Expert Team– Our panorama photo stitching experts have a vast experience in the field. They can stitch complex images together in a beautiful way and create a single flawless picture. We perform the following activities to do such type of work.
- A) Image Cropping- Each image will be cropped in the same dimensions, i.e. length and width.
- B) Image Overlapping– Images will be overlapped perfectly to blend all the borders together.
- C) Photo Editing- Distortions like color, blur, ghosting etc. which occurs due to the difference in the images will be removed.
- Support of Different Panoramas– We offer stitching for all types of panoramas including rectilinear, circular, and full frame. We can save the stitching results in the format specified by the clients. Some of the common formats are JPEG, TIFF, and QuickTime.
- Quality Enhancement– We always work on the quality of the images after the stitching process. Whether your images are slightly distorted, rotated or tilted, we can stitch them flawlessly. We also improve your photos by removing abstract colors, spots, shadows, camera flashes or any undesirable element present therein.
Step by Step Process:
In SaivionIndia, a predefined process is followed to perform your panorama image stitching. Take a look:
Image Assembling– We gather all the images and arrange them in the order in which they are to be stitched.
Search for Control Points– After sequential arrangement, we examine them to find the control points that are same in adjacent images. These points will be overlapped during stitching
Spots Refinement– We find all the distortions present in the image and remove them in this step.
Image Perfection– All the images are stitched together and visible seams will be removed to get a perfect panorama image.
To avail our services or get clarification about anything, you are ever welcome to drop a message.