Case Study – E-commerce Data Entry for an Online Auto Spare Parts Store
Autonative Spares is a premier auto parts e-store in the U.K. with 32 warehouses in 26 states of the country. The online store is offering high-quality auto spare parts since 1993. They endeavor to provide personalized service to their customers at prices that customers find unbeatable.
Our team had a couple of in-person and virtual meetings with the client and ascertained the following as the key project requirements:
- Creative descriptions with technical details of the spare parts
- Meta content with relevant keywords
- Search engine friendly content and detailed product photos
- Appropriate categorization of over 1700 products
Analysis of Challenges:
Though every new project comes with some challenges, this one came with some new challenges. The client wanted everything perfect; no data inaccuracies, no average photos, and no delay in the project execution
Key challenges involved in this project are listed below:
- Performing data entry on spreadsheets and then uploading it on the websites
- Collecting product information from PDF files which required ICR technique
- Editing product photos to accentuate details that matter
- Keeping project pace fast to gain an edge over the competition
As one of the prime concerns was to accomplish the project in a short time with accurate data entry, we had to rely on the best resources available. In order to deliver the project successfully, we implemented the following:
- Appointment of a project manager which had to serve as the point of contact for the client and quality controller for the in-house team
- Selection of the most efficient product data entry experts with minimum experience of 6 years
- Utilization of advanced tools and pursuit of the best practices for timely results
- Inclusion of proven SEO practices for search engine friendly content and categorization
We worked precisely as per the client’s will and finally delivered the project to their liking. They were so happy with our work that they signed a contract for SEO as well.
- Flawless e-commerce data entry with around 99.7% accuracy
- Delivery of project in just twelve days, three days before the deadline
- Engaging content that raised the sales graph
To avail our services or get clarification about anything, you are ever welcome to drop a message.